All my old projects don't work after v18.12

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Sun Jan 5 08:37:15 GMT 2020

Hello Jesper

Please attach your Kdenlive project file to this mail. Then we can check
what happen.

Which OS do you use? If you use Linux please try with the current
Kdenlive AppImage version 19.12.0a to see if there are any packaging
issues https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/release/

If the problem/issue doesn't occur when using the AppImage, then it's
your configuration or packaging.

Thanks

Eugen