Kdenlive 20.08.3 error

Karina Dal Sasso Mendes dalsasso at eerp.usp.br
Mon Dec 7 09:55:52 GMT 2020

Hi. I would like to ask for help. I am a professor and I am not used to
programmation. After to update a previous version (that stopped to work), I
could export the project worked previously, but I can't to render. When I
tried, it just crashed. Are there someone who could help me? This message
bellow opens when I click in "Export OpenTimelineIO"

""Could not find "otioconvert" script.

You need to install OpenTimelineIO,

through your package manager if available,

or by "pip3 install opentimelineio",

and check the scripts are installed in a directory listed in PATH
environment variable""

Thank you so much!

Karina Dal Sasso Mendes
Professor Doutor do Departamento de Enfermagem Geral e Especializada
Escola de Enfermagem de Ribeirão Preto, Universidade de São Paulo
Centro Colaborador da OPAS/OMS para o Desenvolvimento da Pesquisa em
Enfermagem

Karina Dal Sasso Mendes (RN, PhD)
Assistant Professor from General and Specialized Nursing Department
University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto College of Nursing
PAHO/WHO Collaborating Centre for Nursing Research Development