Kdenlive 20.04 is out

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Apr 25 17:12:46 BST 2020

Well, in spanish "libre" (free) talks mainly about freedom and not about
gratis (zero money).
By this way, when in spanish you say «código abierto» (open source) you
are clearly talking about something that it could give no freedom but
the right to see souce code.

+ Home page:
"Need help?" -> "¿Necesitas ayuda?"
"User Manual" -> "Manual de uso"
"Mailing list" -> "Grupo de correo"
"Tool box" -> "Caja de herramientas"

+ Downloads page:
"Refactoring Branch" -> "Rama de nuevo desarrollo"
"Daily Windows" -> "Versión diaria para Windows"

+ About page (Acerca de):
"Desarrolladore" -> "Desarrolladores"

Narcis Garcia

El 25/4/20 a les 17:35, Eugen Mohr ha escrit: