Clip monitor "Multitrack view" rendered into final file

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Sep 23 20:08:53 BST 2019

Today I have no more time for you than teaching how a FOSS community works.
But you can ask for paid support for sure, and your service provider
will dedicate you all time and actions you need.

Did you think this mailing list is a free/cheap support service?

If you aren't going to pay for delegating work on others, you also have
a perfect option for your software requirements:
Fork kdenlive project and continue your own perfect software (and attend
people's issues)
https://cgit.kde.org/kdenlive.git/

El 23/9/19 a les 19:16, DogFilm ha escrit: