Concept for audio mixer?

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 11:32:07 BST 2019

Does exist any concept of an advanced audio mixer?
I do not want to compare to different softwares, of course, as I understand
the value of open source, however I am really missing a proper
representation of an audio mixer in kdenlive.
The small audio indicator below the clip monitor is extremely spartan and
does not allow for real control of several audio channels.
A mixer of course would allow much better / quicker handling of audio
enhancement and FX for many channels, possibly in real-time, e.g. correct
filter settings while playback and record keyframes of these actions.

Do exist some integrations with JACK mixers / Ardour or any other software
that allow for such a setup today?

If not, what are your plans regarding audio mixing?

Thanks!