Can not find a simple audio equalizer

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 01:49:32 BST 2019

Hi DogFilm, welcome to the community

Em dom, 22 de set de 2019 às 18:54, DogFilm <videobrain at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Where can I find a simple audio equalizer?
> What do I have to do to get some basic equalizer for audio correction?

This is a free software project run by a community of volunteers. We are
open to suggestions but we also have a defined roadmap. If there is
anything you'd like to see happen at  a faster pace then you must join the
effort and see it through. If you are not a developer, a first step can be
to open a detailed feature request and describe how exactly said feature
should work. Or find some enthusiatic students and your local college or
hacker club. Otherwise you can hire someone to do it.

This is something that is absolutely needed for every cut and should be
> available without having to go to the mailing list...

Help make it happen! Besides this mailing list we have our monthly Kdenlive
Cafés (Telegram and IRC meeting) where you'll get a chance to talk with
developers, professionals and video enthusiasts about this and other
topics.

Thanks again.

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439