Fwd: Fwd: Can't render

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu May 9 09:07:29 BST 2019

[reply to mailing list please]

-------- Missatge reenviat --------
Assumpte: Re: Fwd: Can't render
Data: Wed, 8 May 2019 15:00:29 -0400
De: Douglas Pollard <dougpol2 at gmail.com>
A: Narcis Garcia <informatica at actiu.net>

Well Narcis I just

i found an invalid file among my video files I Deleted it and kdenlive
is rendering. It's not finished yet but I think it will be OK.
The questions you asked prompted me to go through again  everything
including the video files I was using. Hadn't seen it before.
 So problem solved. Thank you so much, Douglas Pollard  Got some
 learning to do to catch up with the changes in Kdenlive but I like what
I am seeing.