Can't render

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:54:15 BST 2019

I have a Video of one video to timeline and one audio line. I had
started to put pictures and video on a third time line Kdenlive
crashed.  I went to Open recent to restart as my video did not come up
on timeline or clips. I used a  tried a couple back up clips and they
made video but still would not  render.   I used proxy-clips set to 500
video and 500 audio. After five attempts to render I wound up with 4 new
recent titles all of them will play but will not render. In some moments
of frustration I decided to give up on Kdenlive and deleted the program
and after thinking about a few hours. I changed my mind  so downloaded
Kdenlive again using Software  manager and flatpack. Installed my files
again using couple backup files. Still will not render but sure like the
new Kdenlive .   I have to add here that in a few weeks I will be 84
years old and having doubts that I am still able to do video at all. I
really hope that is not the case as I enjoy it and now have 82  videos
on You tube. I have never j had a problem  Rendering before, so maybe I
am about to learn a new trick? Sorry for writing a book. Thanks, Doug