Strange problem with music - please help!

B.M. b-misc at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 19 09:18:23 GMT 2019

Well, now I have the same problem with the second user as well. Most of the
time it doesn't work, but once yesterday it did work:

First I started rendering of my 1h movie, but music was missing entirely
(although it played fine before and a short testfile did play as well as render
fine before).

After the render had finished and I'd noticed the missing audio, I somehow
could at least render just the audio to a wav file, including all music clips.
I than just replaced the audio in the mp4 using ffmpeg.

But: today, when I wanted to correct a few minor things in the whole movie, I
could open the project with working music, neither for my user neither for
yesterday's.

I already removed all config and cache files named *kdenlive*...
Any hint where I can look at?

Thank you so much!
Bernd