Kdenlive doesn't work after updating my Fedora 29

Alistair Riddoch alriddoch at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:45:31 GMT 2019

What version of mlt do you currently have on your system?

mlt had two recent updates, the first was 6.12.0-6 which looks like it
unintentionally broke a vital patch, necessary to prevent crashes.
This patch was re-enabled for mlt 6.12.0-7.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:52 AM Mehdi Haghgoo <powergame_coder2 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I updated my Fedora 29 packages last night with dnf update abd suddenly
> Kdeblive fails to start. on startup, it shows a dialog asking the location
> of melt. I found melt in the freeze package and installed. Kdenlive started
> but cannot render. Says "rendering crashed unknown option p" the moment I
> start rendering.
>
> Any ideas how to fix this?
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Alistair Riddoch