System requirements

CCE drcce2001 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 6 18:50:54 GMT 2019

Hi,I am just in the process of choosing a new bare-bones PC to replace my 9 year old system. Does Kdenlive have any up to date published system requirements? I know some NLEs recommend particular GPUs like Quadro or require technologies like Open GL. Does Kdenlive recommend or require anything like this? Are there any technologies that have known problems with Kdenlive (on Linux, Ubuntu Studio) thatxI shoukd avoid? I quite like the look and price of AMD  Ryzen 7 1700. How does this perform with Kdenlive?Any guidance appreciated.ThanksChris