Can't get Kden live back to default.

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:18:34 BST 2019

I have made 80 some videos using Kdenlive over a number of years and
about once a year or so I get the project bin and or the effects or
compositions out of place  or hidden usually. I usually click configure
Tool bars and click default and I get them back but sometimes all out of
place. Sometimes I can't get them back as original that's a pain but it
does work. I am running in Mint so now and then I delete Mint along with
Kdenlive and start all over with a new default kdenlive. Is there an
easy way to get Kdenlive as it was when I originally installed her. I
have wasted a couple days trying to correct this a few times. If I have
trouble with this new users must be driven nuts by this.      Thanks,
Doug Pollard