Understanding release process

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Tue Jul 23 20:08:15 BST 2019

Hello Aurélien

"Add screen selection in screen grab widget" was merged into the master
branch on 14-Jun-19 by Jean-Baptiste.

"Add whole hierarchy when adding folder" was merged into the master
branch on 26-Jun-19 by Jean-Baptiste.

And when only the 19.04 branch was build your commitments and all on
master only implemented fixes are not in 19.04.3. See here:
https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdenlive/-/network/master

Could that be?

Eugen Mohr