audio normalize

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jul 5 07:20:13 BST 2019

Le 04/07/2019 à 23:22, Steven Boswell II a écrit :
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019, 2:44:57 PM MDT, jdd at dodin.org <jdd at dodin.org>
> wrote:
>  > why use an other editor when kdenlive (seems to) already have the
> tool, apart if you say the tool is broken
>
> kdenlive doesn't have a level-compressor, and it also doesn't give you

I know this

> Feel free to resist this good advice if you want to, but you're only
> making your work more difficult.
> We're just trying to help.

but you don't help, not answering on subject.

I know all what you say, but it's too long for me to make it right now,
I simply don't have the time to fine tune the audio track - the original
band sound is already not that good, for reason out of my reach.

thanks for your help anyway

jdd

--
http://dodin.org