commiting changes to the repository?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 10 19:42:48 GMT 2019

El dijous, 10 de gener de 2019, a les 20:37:22 CET, Michael Hirczy va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I just tried to commit a small change to colorwheel.cpp to the repository, but got an error.
> My steps were:
>
> git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kdenlive.git
> cd kdenlive
> git checkout refactoring_timeline
> then I made my changes to the file.
>
> git add src/assets/view/widgets/colorwheel.cpp
> git commit
>
> and when I send
>
> git push origin refactoring_timeline
>
> I get
>
> fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /kdenlive.git
>
> Any idea, how I can commit a change to the remote repo?

You don't have a developer account, so you can't commit directly to the repo, use phabricator to get a review.

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator

If you had a developer account, you should not be using anongit, since that is for anonymous access.

Cheers,
  Albert