Rendering does not use full CPU

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:46:33 GMT 2019

Hi there, Farid.

Sure, I'll build from 19.12 branch in a bit, I have been keeping up to date
with the branch. In my situation Kdenlive is more than fast enough, and my
hardware is not all that great... but then again I know how to enable all
the proxies and such stuff.

Happy coding!
Evert Vorster
Awesome Chapters Tours