Selected zone rendering shorter than selected

Camille camille.moulin at free.fr
Wed Aug 14 10:46:58 BST 2019

Hi Rafał,

I use version 19.04.3 (rev. 6657c4f62) and rendering selected zone works
as expected.

Can you try with a recent appimage to see if the same problem arises?

https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/release/kdenlive-19.04.3b-x86_64.appimage

And can you try to create a minimal test case that would trigger the
problem with your version ?

Cheers,

Camille