Giving an option to choose MLT environment processing thread in render panel

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 01:22:44 BST 2019

Hi Fahad

Thanks for this great hint, will test it asap!

Also I apologize that we haven't given any feedback yet, currently all
efforts have been to finish the refactoring for the next release (which is
next week). After that I am sure the devs will have a look and maybe add it
for 19.04.1 due next month.

Cheers :D

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439