About recent emails...

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:58:15 BST 2018

Hi all,

We are working o automating the build process of Kdenlive and hence the
recent emails warning about the failed attempts. This is an important move
to improve our workflow. So we would like to ask to have some patience
until we fix this issues. Also if people can help out it would be great.

The refactoring is steadily moving forward and great things are coming our
way.
https://cgit.kde.org/kdenlive.git/log/?h=refactoring_timeline

Thanks to the devs for their efforts and thanks to the community for your
understanding. =)

Happy editing!

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439