Nvidia crash using kdenlive: where to start?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:08:37 GMT 2018

Hi Corey

Welcome to the team, happy to have you here.

Em qui, 29 de nov de 2018 às 16:03, Corey O'Connor <coreyoconnor at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Thanks for the info! I'll start with making sure I can compile MLT
> 6.12. Then see about joining the bug bash :)
>
> Is this the closest ticket for the issue?
> https://phabricator.kde.org/T2908

There is also this list:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=product%3Akdenlive%20flag%3Amovit&list_id=1568316

I can help out producing some debugging info if you like.

See you in the bug squashing day. :)

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439