Rendering dialog

Camille camille.moulin at free.fr
Thu Nov 22 22:30:03 GMT 2018

Hi all,

When I started using kdenlive, I found the Rendering dialog a little bit
confusing. Once you know how it works, it's completely fine, but may be
we could make it a little bit more obvious for newcomers.

What do you think on the following points :

- Removing the "Close" button, as IMHO it is redundant with the cross in
the window bar and it would unclutter the dialog.

- Changing "Render to file" to "Render now"

- Aligning the two buttons "Render now" and "Generate script" to the right

- Changing the check box "More options" to a large button

It would look like the image attached.

Thanks,

Camille