L'Ecole d'Art d'Uccle in Brussels use Kdenlive (and love it)

François Téchené ftechene at yahoo.fr
Tue May 29 10:28:28 UTC 2018

On 29/05/2018 12:09, Ben Oliver wrote:
> On 18-05-29 11:48:40, lv at loicvanderstichelen.com wrote:
>> As you can see, exports where made on the 18.08 beta 12 (risky business
>> :-)
>>
>> https://stanton.taidangao.org/apps/gallery/s/owoaKo2gsP3b9X3
>
> This is awesome! I like posts that remind me I'm not the only Linux user
> in the world.

You are not the only one! :)

Last week end, I have put together a video to promote the Montessori
school of my town using Kdenlive (filmed in raw with a 5D Mark III
running Magic Lantern and processed with MLRawViewer) :

https://vimeo.com/271664659

It all worked like a charm! I only get issues with filters keyframes
from time to time. Undoing keyframes actually crashes pretty often but
the recovery feature makes me never lose any work.

Thanks for the great work! Kdenlive is getting better and better!

François