OpenTimelineIO: post-production exchange format from Pixar

Camille Moulin camille.moulin at free.fr
Fri May 18 04:43:47 UTC 2018

Hi Sam,*,

It seems most interesting indeed. Not only to exchange with other
editing solutions, but also to drive a strong consistency on Kdenlive
own's file format.
And as a new version is in the making ("generation 3", from what I
understand from https://kdenlive.org/en/project/kdenlive-projects/ ), it
seems to be a good timing.
Cheers,
Camille