Updated AppImage

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Thu Mar 29 17:21:38 UTC 2018

Testing with my most recent project I notice something odd in the audio
department: I have mono voice over, and a stereo audio clip. The project
has two audio tracks, no effects applied on them. Mono voice over on one
audio track, stereo on another audio track; basically just standard
setup. Now when I scrub the project, the project monitor's audio meter
shows the mono clips audio *only* in the (left?) channel. When I use
Kdenlive 17.12.2 then the mono clips correctly show up in left+right
channels. This looks wrong to me...

Best regards,
Harald