Season of KDE report

Ashwin Samudre capnoi8 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:22:34 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
I am Ashwin Samudre, Season of KDE 2018 participant. I have successfully
completed my work for this SoK. It was a great experience working with
kdenlive.

I also participated in kdenlive discussions involved in 'building kdenlive
from source' on this mailing list which was a new experience for me and
actually made me feel awesome to be a part of this community apart from the
development work.

I am adding link to my report for this Season of KDE. -
https://github.com/kiryteo/kiryteo.github.io/blob/master/SoK-report.pdf

Many thanks to my mentor Jean-Baptiste Mardelle for taking out time and
helping me throughout this work.

I will stay involved in development with the community, building such an
amazing application.

Regards,
Ashwin