Kdenlive v17.12.3 crashes with Title Clips

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sun Mar 18 18:36:19 UTC 2018

On 18.03.2018 17:31, farid abdelnour wrote:

> I cannot reproduce using 17.12.3 in archlinux, this is an issue with
> your build probably. Have you tried the AppImage version to see if it works?

Hmmm, I like building my stuff from source. Haven't used AppImage before
and (judging from the comments in the sibling thread) that's a different
can of worms (but a can of worms nevertheless).

That said, it appears the crash lies within melt. Instead of building
current master, I chose the v6.6.0 tag, rebuild mlt/kdenlive and the
error's gone for me.

Cheers,
Johannes