Kdenlive AppImage Memory Problem?

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Mar 16 18:35:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

while proxies are a sane suggestion, I could not believe this to be the
solution, but only a stopgap measure. Wondering where to get an older
Kdenlive, a search showed me them and I downloaded an older 17.08.3
AppImage. Next, I threw my simple project at it: it needs just roughly
3.4G which looks quite normal as the base consumption...

...more so when compared to the 10G the 17.12.x AppImage eats.

At least I can now try to work on my daytime project.

Best regards,
Harald