Resizing clips in refractoring_timeline branch

Rafal Lalik rafallalik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:38:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

In the kdenlive installed from master branch I can easily resize clip by
grabbing left or right edge of the clip on the timeline and moving it
around.

But the same doesn't work in the refractoring_timeline. There is green
or red marker for the beginning or the end of the clip respectively
showing up when clicking on the edge and it moves together with mouse
when trying to change the size, but the clip itself doesn't change its
size. However, when I select Timeline->Set Item Start/End menu option,
the clip changes the size. Is it expected behaviour on this step of
development or it is a bug?

Regards,
Rafal