Kdenlive 17.12.3 does not correctly load projects from 17.12.0d

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Jun 1 10:55:02 UTC 2018

erm, no.

I'm working with Kdenlive since 0.96 times, and there are only those
projects that used the speed effect needed rework. I'm reusing parts of
existing projects on a regular basis and what you say is probably your
personal experience which I do not doubt. But it isn't my experience.

Best regards,
Harald