Contributing to Kdenlive

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Tue Aug 28 20:13:08 BST 2018

Hi John

If you say “programmed”. What is coming to my mind is hardware. Do you
have a sound card or video card involved which helps rendering? I don’t
know if there are some temp files in Kdenlive who stores some
intermediate steps?

MLT, QT, FFMPEG? I don’t know the software routing from pressing play
until something happens.

Eugen