Contributing to Kdenlive

johnar1 johnar1 at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:44:02 BST 2018

Hey Steve and Harald, thank you for your input!

I typically use up to 30-40 clips for one Youtube Video, which I upload daily.
You can check out the channel if  you'd like, it's "UFC Digest".

Upsampling them to 48khz would be a pain, but I will try a couple upsampled test clips just to check if the pops go away.

Right now I have compiled the latest version of ffmpeg git and I am rendering with different profiles and in different formats.

I have read on the kdenlive forum that ffmpeg audio thumbnails could be related, seeing as many users have reported the same issue, but a solution was never found.

Since Eugen specifically mentioned ffmpeg as the source of the problem, I will  make sure to test every possible ffmpeg related scenario, before I move to the next workaround.

Thank you all again, for your great insights!