Re: Windows, “play” bug with space key

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Wed Aug 1 11:00:25 BST 2018

I made further tests:

Open Kdenlive 18.04.1d on Windows 7. Load a project. Start playing with
hit space bar. Stop playing hit space bar again. Then playing works only
if I hit space bar and the arrow key right.

If the timeline contains 2 clips above each other (on video 1+2) and
they are connected with a composition playing works more smooth. Even
after hitting space bar several times starts/stops the video correctly.

After 27 times hitting space and arrow right it appears a time lag
between 2-3 seconds to react on hitting the space bar or click the play
button. After this 27 times I can only play with CTRL-SPACE and while
the video is playing clicking into the timeline to other positions. Or
while play is off I press constantly the arrow key right for playing.
And only when play is off I can click the play heat onto a new position.