Latest stable AppImage

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Thu Apr 12 16:03:51 UTC 2018

This crashes for me with an existing recent Kdenlive project created and
edited on 17.12.0d AppImage. Crash happens during loading the project.
No really useful crash message on console:

/tmp/.mount_RwnLJ3/AppRun: Zeile 55: 18678 Speicherzugriffsfehler
(Speicherabzug geschrieben) kdenlive --config kdenlive-appimagerc $@

Best regards,
Harald