Installing Kdenlive on Linux Mint

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Apr 2 09:04:04 UTC 2018

A good wiki article could be "How to keep Kdenlive installed, stable and
integrated with your OS distribution".
I've never reached this state with simple OS repositories.

Is really a good idea Kdenlive is available in APT/RPM repositories?
Those distributed versions often seem unmaintained.

El 02/04/18 a les 00:57, Johannes Bauer ha escrit: