smart encoding

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:38:43 UTC 2017

Hi there...

Hmm, only re-encoding the frames that change?
So, re-encode only up to the next I-frame on a transition, and then just
copy the stream until the next change....
sounds awesome, especially if you are not adding overlays and messing with
the colors of the footage.
This could really speed up some workflows.

-Evert-

--
Evert Vorster
Isometrix Acquistion Superchief