How to commit a change to LiftGammaGain effect?

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Sep 13 09:19:41 UTC 2017

On 08.09.2017 20:13, Dušan Hanuš wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks you for your instructions!
>
> I looked around in phabricator and I didn't know where to post it, so
> for now I hope it's ok to send it here...
>
> Desired functionality: With the patch it shoud be possible to change
> Lift in the range from -1 to +1.

Hi,

Thanks for the patches. I quickly tested and seems to work fine and
makes sense. I submitted the patch to MLT, and also a similar patch to
Movit's Lift/Gamm/Gain's filter - used in MLT when the GPU Library is
used. Waiting for comments from the original authors.

> MLT and Kdenlive diffs attached.

I will merge the Kdenlive diff as soon as the MLT/Movit changes are
committed.

Regards
Jean-Baptiste