Re : Render a 50fps project at 25fps

Cyril Duveau linux4cyril at free.fr
Tue Oct 31 10:43:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

I attended the café yesterday, and raised my question about this.
J.B.M suggested to use the -r=25 option.
It does produce the video output at 25 fps, but:

-1 the audio output is twice too fast. For a test on a sequence of 10
secondes, the audio fits in only 5 secondes.

-2 I had a problem yesterday evening that I investigate and test again
today, there is a huge memory leak, similar to this:
https://sourceforge.net/p/mlt/mailman/message/33129824/
Either the bug mentioned is not fixed, either there is a similar one
somewhere else.
This happens only when exporting video+audio, not if I only export the
video.

Do you know if Dan is following this mailing list?
On which side is the first bug (audio output too fast), kdenlive or
MLT?

Regards,
Cyril