Sorry for missing the Kdenlive café

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Tue Oct 31 09:25:06 UTC 2017

Dear friends,
I'm very sorry I missed the yesterday night Kdenlive café.
I was finally able to read the notes page this morning to stay updated.
I hope that soon my life can go back to some sort of "normality" (I'm always travelling for the job recently) and to be able to participate more in the community.
Actually, I think I'll be able to be more helpful once the refactoring will be completed so that the new features will be implemented.
I remind you that I'm always at disposition for every contribution to the project you can think I can give and, as usual, it'll be my duty to arrange the next 2 Kdenlive cafés soon.
I apologize again and see you soon.

Massimo.