audio sync problem

Zeeshan Hasan zeeshanhasan at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 06:50:31 UTC 2017

Deepto TV journalists in Bangladesh use KDEnlive 17.04.3 to cut news videos. We are facing difficulties in exporting high resolution videos using kdenlive as audio goes out of sync with video. Please check https://youtu.be/Hx9CysxKqSo for an example of audio/video going out of sync at around 30 seconds. The issue occurs when journalists add voice over the video, without voice over there's no sync issue.
If we "Render Using Proxy Mode" then only the video and audio are syncing. We've tried several other codecs like mpeg2,mpeg4, lossless codec and mxf but are facing the same issues like audio video sync loss.  The workaround is to render everything using proxy mode, but sometimes there is not enough time to create and use a proxy.
Any help would be appreciated.
ThanksZeeshan