Project New shows empty profile (preset)

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Mon Mar 13 19:20:59 UTC 2017

Erm, how is the new video profile part of the project settings to be
used? In comes up when creating a new project. And in my situation, the
two side-by-side lists are empty. The left list says "select the profile
(preset) of the project". Well, I would like to, but I don't get a
profiles. Clicking on the "manage profiles" button brings up the dialog,
with my standard profile "HD 1080p 25 fps" selected, and the properties
grayed out. Clicking on "Use as default", then "Close", doesn't give any
profile to select.

???

-- Harald