Fwd: mlt profile in kdenlive

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Mar 8 09:33:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 09:07:51PM -0300, farid abdelnour wrote:
> Hi
>

>     yay kdenlive in KDE neon Dev Unstable edition is back in business with
>     updated MLT
>     http://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_unstable_applications_kdenlive/
>

> What are the install instructions so I can add KDE Neon in the Download section
> [1] of the website?
>
> [1] https://kdenlive.org/download/

kdenlive is available in KDE neon.  The latest release is in User
Editions while Developer Stable edition has a build from Git bugfix
branch and Developer Unstable edition has a build from Git master
feature branch.

Download installable operating system images https://neon.kde.org/download

and once installed run  apt install kdenlive

You can also test packages using the KDE neon Docker images, documentation at
https://community.kde.org/Neon/Docker

Something like that :)

Jonathan