Fwd: mlt profile in kdenlive

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Mar 2 20:17:22 UTC 2017

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:55:51 PM CET, Nicolas Carion wrote:
> Hey,
> What do you think ?

Thanks for the notice. Correct, Mlt::Profile is_valid was added in 6.4.0.
I definitely think we should bump Kdenlive's MLT dependency to 6.4.0.
Unless someone has a problem with it, I will make the change for git master
in the next days (for sure before 16th of march's dependency freeze).

Regards
jb