Multicam Sync and general worlflow limitations

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:39:14 UTC 2017

yes, of course not every device has a sync signal. However, most devices
allow for a "free run" time sync signal, that is you have "real time" or
"global time" or "the actual time" as a timecode on all your devices - this
is also shown in the video and you can see there, how helpful it is when
the editing software is actually supporting this with some nifty features.
The video is interesting, even if you do not like the software it is good
to learn about concepts. It is a very good video, you will like it. It will
be wonderful, when Kdenlive would implement some similar feature.