R: Kdenlive development meeting

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Wed Jan 11 13:56:38 UTC 2017

Hi Jean-Baptiste,
I was reading you page https://notes.kde.org/p/kdenlivedevel01 about the topic for the meeting you are arranging with the developers.
As you know during the last kdenlive cafés I had problems with the connection that I believe I definitely fixed.
During these weeks I reflected about the next  effort you'll face in refactoring the timeline.
So I read with pleasure that in your plans, as discussed during the latest Kedenlive cafés, there are new features like advanced trimming tools, in track transitions and the audio mixer.
As you'll put the and on the timeline code, I'd like to suggest you to don't forget about the timeline nesting.
I remind you and to all friends in the mailing list that the next meeting for the kdenlive café number 13 will be on tuesday the 24th january at 9.00pm  CET.
Have a nice developer meeting.
Cheers.

Massimo