windows issues

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:12:47 UTC 2017

hello

here are some issues that we've seen reported:

-users have complained that they can't import files, someone suggested that
manually changing Environment -> Tab: Default Folders -> Temporary Files
from "/tmp/" to "C:\tmp"

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=138812&sid=3b2c4c9cfb6025e08e8f346fcf7d6790

-Missing packages: "Unfortunately I am getting an error message saying is
missing an icons package (Breeze icons), but most importantly missing:
dvdauthor, genisoimage or mkisofs, vlc or xine."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-1Xf_7m4k_lQV9FSU1rZ0gxZFE/view

i will use this thread to keep the maintainers informed of the windows
problems.

cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439