PPA issues

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Feb 5 16:51:58 UTC 2017

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 5:49:09 PM CET, farid abdelnour wrote:
> hi
>
> kde-runtime is a KDE4 package and will likely not solve the
> problem. It in fact seems that the stable PPA's version is
> broken.
>
> How come it is solving people's problems? Weird no?

I made a few more tests and in fact the PPA versions depend on
oxygen-icon-theme. This package is dependency of kde-runtime which is why
it solved it.

Not sure why we depend on oxygen-icon-theme, but might be an issue caused
by the old versions of KDE frameworks on 16.04 / 16.10.

I am waiting for the PPA rebuild and will report as soon as it is ready

Regards
jb