PPA issues

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Feb 5 15:56:32 UTC 2017

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 2:39:05 PM CET, farid abdelnour wrote:
> any feedback on this? we've had compaints specially from mint users...

> Hello
>
> We have heard many complaints recently about issues with the
> interface and this is due not having some dependencies like
> breeze and kde-runtime. Could you please add them to the new
> PPA's?
>
> Thanks

kde-runtime is a KDE4 package and will likely not solve the problem. It in
fact seems that the stable PPA's version is broken.

I tested using Mint Serena and can confirm that icons are broken with the
stable PPA. However using the testing PPA, icon works.

I just started a rebuild of the stable PPA, and will test if that fixes the
problem in Mint.

regards
jb