how to sync all clips to global timecode signal aka freerun timecode?

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:01:59 UTC 2017

why not add tensowflow or any other machine learning tool-chain into the
game to analyze the filmed clock and to sync that material based on that
signal generated by artificial intelligence? SCNR.

no, seriously, you do not have to film a clock. There is already a timecode
signal in every video you create and most camera systems allow you to set
your cam to "freerun" timecode, that is the most simple way to get (nearly)
the same timecode signal on all recorded tracks (usually "freerun" can be
translated to "record the actual time as timecode"). Please just take some
time to read your camera manual, search for the timecode section.

When all recorded tracks have that signal, it is very supportive when video
editing software has any feature that enables syncing to that recorded
timecode, it would then put your clips on the right position within one
timeline - please look at this video to understand how helpful it can be
when software actually offers some features to use information already
available in the material : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79CdYQb61qY

Thanks for your attention,
have a nice day!