KDE SoK project information

jb at kdenlive.org jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Dec 24 14:56:01 UTC 2017

On December 24, 2017 5:05:18 AM GMT+01:00, Ashwin Samudre <capnoi8 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello, I am Ashwin Samudre, 3rd year CSE undergraduate student from
>India.

Hello Aschwin and welcome.

I think it's a great project for SoK.

>I am interested in the Kdenlive project and I am working with various
>functionalities of the Kdenlive. I would like to know if anybody is
>willing
>to mentor me for 'Improve on monitor controls for image transformation'
>project and to get an overall idea to create a proposal for this
>project.

I have written some thoughts about it in here:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas#Project_.5Bfor_Season_of_KDE_only.5D:_Improve_on_monitor_controls_for_image_transformation

I think I could mentor you on this one. It will require some javascript/Qml coding but doesn't require to dive deep in Kdenlive's code. If there is extra time, it would also be possible to improve the on monitor rotoscoping ui that uses the same approach.

Feel free to ask me your questions

Regards
Jean-Baptiste Mardelle