Yes, but ... Re: Updated AppImage

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Sat Dec 23 16:38:07 UTC 2017

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

positive: sound works for me with the AppImage version on Kubuntu 17.10.

negative: unfortunately, an existing project using a complex multi-track
compositing including track-wise crop, scale and tilt doesn't work
correctly. In contrast, the current master ppa version does work correctly.

Best regards,
Harald